Thursday, April 9, 2009

Just When You Thought It Was Safe...

I'M BACK!!!! Just when you thought it was safe to enter the jungle without a crusty old ape giving his flavored opinion. I rise like a phoenix out of the ashes more opinionated then ever. grin... Anyway I am back, and would like to thank all the people with well wishes, the visits in the hospital, and all the kind thoughts and prayers during this interesting time towards Mellody and myself. It is going to be a short posting as I am still not 100% so I am supposed to take it easy for a bit yet, but they thought I was stable enough to be released on the promise I go home and behave myself. So my wife as my guard or is that guardian lol anyway I do things in small doses yet. It is going to take me a bit to build my strength back up. I am sure it won't be long before a post is made in its finest form. I must admit I have been kind of kept out of the loop so it is going to take me a bit to get caught up. Over 300 emails, and that is not the well wishes. Those ones the wife either printed off or read to me over the phone when I was out of town. I would like to say if anybody knows somebody in the automotive industry that still has a job, and they work in the R&D department, and want to make some brownie points with the old ape DESIGN AN AMBULANCE THAT DOES NOT RIDE LIKE A BROKEN DOWN OLD DONKEY!!!! Wow they give whole new meaning to rough. As the one paramedic had mentioned they are built for speed not comfort. Well my comment to that is if you build them a little more for comfort you might not have to drive so fast! I have a few stories that I will share in coming days. On that note I am going to wander back into the jungle and go laydown in my layer...

Until next time remember Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body.
But rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, a Coke in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!'

Have a wonderful day!

From a Crusty Old Ape

No comments: