Saturday, August 29, 2009

You Be The Judge

When it comes to religion I generally take the high road. I believe that everyone has a right to believe in what ever they want. I struggle at times with my religious ideals. I would say I guess that I am more spiritual then I am religious. I believe in god, but I also have a Buddhist ideology. I major in God, and I minor in Buddha. Now some might find that sacrilegious. I am what I am, and when the end comes I guess we will see where my place ends up.

This was sent to me and it makes a lot of sense, and I thought it was worth passing on. I think that is what is wrong with society today. Prayer was taken out of the schools, and "in God we trust" out of our civil buildings. That is what is wrong with spiritual ideals. People only believe on what works for them. It is all or nothing. We are a feel good society. What feels good we use, and the rest gets tossed to fringe groups to do with what they want. Pretty soon there is more fringe groups then the core groups. Then world ideals start to get all messed up. Read this next piece and you be the judge. Just remember this; "who am I to judge?" Judgment will be done by God himself.

This is a true story. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose.
The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita
in Canada , especially in the minority
races!!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required
for maintaining my federal prison security clearance.
During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers
representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who
explained each of their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to
say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam,
complete with a video.
After the presentations, time was provided for questions and
answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and
asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most
Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against
the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If
that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'
There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'
I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight.
All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and
command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'
He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'
I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your
faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee
them a place in heaven!'
The Imam was speechless!
I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!
Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your
Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my
Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the
Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing
with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.
In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Canada to elect the Prime Minister!
I think everyone in Canada should be required to read this. There
is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us pass it on!
This is your chance to make a difference...

This kind of gets you thinking! Anyway opinions are like certain pieces of our anatomy. Everyone has one, just some are bigger then others. Until next time remember If a man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

Cheers
From The Big Ape

1 comment:

Susan Blake said...

That was FANTASTIC! Good for you! Isn't it astounding that people with such religious fervor very often do not understand the implications of their faith?

Ya know, I'm sorry, but I think we all (Canada and the U.S.) should have looked at our immigration laws a LONG time ago. If these people really truly believe this crap about anyone not of their faith should be killed, why oh why do we want them living amongst us?