Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Message Needs To Be Sent!

Well as we settle into our warm homes this evening our Prime Minister takes to the air waves tonight at 5PM MTN time to plead to us as Canadians for the sparing of his political life as he once knew it. Please remind me again whey we just voted 6 weeks ago? This coalition as we hear about in the media, and in our email in-box's is just a bullying tactic. I am not sure what you were taught when it came to bully's, but what I was taught is stand up to these spineless cowards and they will cower and run. Well that is the message I am empowering you as a reader to do... stand up, be heard! A good friend of mine that seems to be pretty savvy on life issues, sent me a few links that I would like to share with you. Before I pass these links on I would like you to ask yourself a few questions: 1. Why did our forefathers fight for our freedoms? Many of us have had fathers, grandfathers, uncles and various other important people in our lives fight for our freedoms FOR WHAT I ask? 2. What message does this send to our future leaders, and members of our country? Now as promised check out this site.
Our Governor General is returning home from a trip abroad to try and sit down and work out a peaceful solution between this band of misfits. I don't know about you, but this reminds me of a blended family that just cannot get along! We need you to send an email to the Governor General:

info@gg.ca


I will even go one step further to add what you can cut and paste into the email so you don't even have to think about what to write. Now this is not a scam this is the direct email to the Governor General so for this to be taken seriously you need to add your name, city or town where you reside, and phone number. Here is what you can cut and paste into the email:

Madam Governor General. If the Conservative Party is defeated on a non-confidence motion,and the Liberals and NDP approach your office requesting a coalition ,I would implore you to refuse their request.I strongly believe this would be a blueprint for disaster.

So if you believe in protecting our country from a political fire storm I cannot stress enough that your help is needed on this matter. Remember if you are not doing it for yourself do it for your kids and grand kids!

A wise man once told me... Stand for something or fall for everything. Lets stand up to these 3 clowns, and tell them if they wanted to be the Prime Minister they needed to campaign harder!

Cheers
From The Big Ape

I don't mean to hurry you, but there is some what of a urgency on this matter. Please do it as soon as you can as decisions are going to be made with in the next 48 hours.

No comments: