Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Get Older or Wiser you be the Judge?

I am not sure if I am getting Wiser or Older? The more I think the more I think if you cannot change it why sweat it. Don't get me wrong there is still things that get my knickers in a knot. I still believe that I still need to stand for the underdog. As a wise man once told me,"if you don't stand for something you will fall for everything". It is the big things that I don't get up tight, and out of sight for any more. If I can borrow a line from a Terry Clark song "I think the world needs a drink" if you have never heard this song go to your favorite download site or your nearest radio station and request it. I know when I was younger I got up tight about everything. Maybe back then I had the strength to back up my bravado where now I am not as good as I once was, but remember I am good once as I ever was....LOL It just seems that every time you turn on the TV or open up the news paper it is bad news or something nasty is happening. Now don't get me wrong my self as a journalist will state that if it is news people have the right to know about it. My point to this is I think the whole world is wound too tight. I have a perfect idea to settle the middle east conflict. Take a page from the bikers: I know you are probably thinking that it is not the fact he is getting old he has just reached senility... All these people over in the middle east has to do is throw a huge party, and come to the conclusion that they are both right and set turfs that other other cannot cross and do not wear their colors or run with their flags or what ever they use to identify them selves when they are on each others turf, and most importantly keep Religion out of the mix and the world would be a happier place. One of my professors once said these situations would be solved very easily if they would just sit down and listen to each other. I never really got that statement until just recently. We all say we listen, but do we? Can you sit in a conversation and truly say that you listen to the other person completely with out thinking what you are going to say next or what you are going to make for dinner later on. Try it really it is not as easy as it sounds! The point to this is the world would slow down a bit and I think there would be less conflict because people would not jump to conclusions before the problem was completely revealed. Like I say I revert back to the title am I getting Older or Wiser I am not sure you have to be the judge on this one. One thing I have realized though is I had this blogging thing all wrong. I was trying to write so I would inform or entertain you as a reader. I had it all wrong I need to just write what I am thinking or feeling and that in itself I guess is entertainment enough for you as a reader. At least that is what I am told anyway. If it is that easy maybe I will post more often now as I am always thinking. Sometimes it is on things that really do not matter, but none the less my little hamster is always working overtime on his wheel. I guess that is my problem I think too much. Any way until next time....

Cheers

From The Big Ape :-)

No comments: