Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wow how time flies!!!

Well hello to all my loyal readers. I am sorry that it has taken me so long to make a post as most of you know that the big ape moved cages so there has been a lot of drama associated with this. I must admit it was worth all the drama as the cage they moved me into now is pretty spiffy! So what is new you ask? Well Like I said I made the big move. We changed internet providers along with telephone providers so it is almost like starting in a new part of the world. Now with moving cages comes all sorts of new responsibilities. I own my cage this time rather then just renting. Now comes the honey do big ape list. Don't get me wrong there is perks for both, but I hope owning my own cage is going to work out better. I must pass on to you, and as you know I normally do not promote any particular business on the blog, but I must admit I recently signed up with Sirius radio. Now as you know I came from a media background. Damn I have not enjoyed radio so much in my life. That even includes some of the shows I did. Now some might ask why would you listen to a radio station that you have to pay for. Well one answer to that is it is uncensored. Radio of today in the public is so censored that it has lost allot of its appeal. Now before you get all bent out of shape there is other benefits also. Have the consistent same station through out North America. Cool... You bet!!! Now it is not all adult content although I must warn you there is some stations that are not for little ears. There is also stations that play the 70's, 80's, Hard rock, Sports, even Martha for all you domestic types. Any way you slice it, it is the best $14.95 a month I have spent on entertainment on a very long time. Well I sit here just waiting on the call back of my MRI. Depending on the results I maybe missing in action again for a bit depending on the decision of whether surgery is needed or not. I will keep you updated as the time goes on. Lastly the big project I am working on that hopefully will wage justice for a person I know, and can truly call him a friend hopefully will create some closure in the coming months. As things get up to speed on the case stay tuned as I will be informing everyone on the happens as they occur. Well it is about time I swing back into the jungle again. Until next time....

Cheers
From the 400LB Gorilla

Remember:
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.
- Bertrand Russell
The surprising thing about young fools is how many survive to become old fools.
- Doug Larson

No comments: